Watch this video interview of Jason Boche (@jasonboche), vExpert, VCP, and VCDX#34, from VMworld 2011, to hear Jason talk about:
- How he is excited about the release of vSphere 5, SRM5, vCD 1.5, vShield Zones & really looking forward to View 5
- His advice for someone who wants to get started with vSphere 5
- His advice on what IT Professionals should pay attention to in 2011 – vSphere 5, cloud, VDI
- Jason’s new role at Dell/Compellent, what he does – lab, test, best practices, and pre-sales role
- What’s next for Jason and what’s the latest on his famous monster lab in the basement?
Jason is a Technical Marketing Senior Advisor & Virtualization Product Specialist at Dell/Compellent. To find out more about Jason and keep up to date on his latest blog posts, visit his blog at Boche.net/blog