JOIN US! On Thursday, January 24, 2012 from 1-2pm eastern, I’ll be facilitating a LIVE Google Hangout (like a webinar with video). That’s right, I’ll be the “MC” and we’ll be talking about how Windows Server 2012 can help small and medium size business in the datacenter. My guests will be:
- Andy Nichols – Enterprise Technologist at Dell
- Stephen Sandifer of TrendMicro
- And me! (David Davis)
Being in a Google Hangout is really cool because it feels like you are actually in the same room as the expert speakers! Here’s what the last hangout that I did looked like (graphic right).
Topics of discussion include:
- The benefits and capabilities of using Microsoft Server 2012 for your IT infrastructure
- How Microsoft Server 2012 can lower costs and improve productivity
- The steps required to update and/or migrate to Microsoft Server 2012
- Case studies of SMBs who have successfully migrated to Microsoft Server 2012
Tune into our live Google+ Hangout, ask our experts your hardest-hitting questions and get the info you need help your business succeed. Follow and use the #DellHangout hash tag on Twitter for updates on this event.
To register for this event and to get a calendar reminder, fill out the event form here: http://events.dellwebcastregistration.com/events/80/Jan17Hangout